may be everyone’s favourite time of year, but mosquito bites
can cause a great deal of irritation. Below you will find
a list of ways to treat mosquito bites.
If you think it, it will disappear! It might sound crazy
and those around you might think you’ve lost it, but this
really works for some people. Just close your eyes and say
“I feel no pain” or “I do not itch”.
- Try tea tree oil. You can find this almost anywhere thanks
in large part to the internet, but you can also find some
at a health food store.
- Rub raw garlic over the bites.
- Make a paste of water and baking soda and put a dab of
paste on your bites. Other pastes that you can make consist
of: salt and water or salt and butter.
- Apply cold compresses. Whether you use a face cloth, a
towel, or you fill a ziplock bag with ice, make sure it’s
- Aloe vera, whether in gel form or straight from the plant
itself, works magic with mosquito bites. Simply apply it
to the bite and forget about it.
- Toothpaste or hemorrhoid cream works on the bites as well.
- The more you scratch a bite, the worse it is. The scratching
can also lead to scarring and infection of the bite. If
the bite gets infected, contact your doctor for proper treatment.
- Read about how
to treat mosquito bites using commerical treatments.
- For household pests, it never hurts to call in the experts.